Saturday, November 19, 2011

RILS Publication

Here it is! My RILS project video. I decided to experiment with my iMovie skills and my students were more than happy to help me try out green screen!!! Yep, why not try something totally new for your final project of the month? It will either be an epic win or epic fail. You let me know what you think.


You can find the entire lesson on Educator's Studio.

Regardless of the movie quality, my students and I had a blast. This RILS certainly was a complete success in engaging and motivating the entire classroom!

2 comments:

  1. Rebecca... You are a genius!!! I LOVED IT! I was totally engaged following your presentation. The Prezi, green screen student reflections, the flow of your RILS project.. well-done!

    so...
    1. Your project and process was represented
    2. Implementation... nailed it!
    3. Student reflection... Yahtzee!

    I give it a 10 out of 10... and your iMovie skills have achieved Ninja-status!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Pete, great job Rebecca! The important issue is having fun. It's never the end result, it is the journey and it looks like you and your students had a wonderful journey. I have found that after doing my assignments for EMDT, I can't go back to the "old way" of teaching. I am very energized to keep on implementing new Web 2.0 tools.

    ReplyDelete